NYC: 9/11 Memorial and Financial District Walking Tour
- Enjoy a poignant walking tour with a professional, local NY guide
- Be captivated with stories of 9/11’s unsung heroes and selfless acts of courage
- Gain new insight with a comprehensive account of the 9/11 attacks
- Experience the hauntingly beautiful 9/11 Memorial pools and plaza
- Learn about the extensive history of NYC's famed Wall Street and Financial District
Meander the Financial District’s narrow, bustling streets where you'll check out the former Alexander Hamilton U.S. Custom House, the iconic New York Stock Exchange, the Federal Reserve Bank, and more historical sights. You’ll also pass by one of NYC’s most popular and beloved statues: the Charging Bull, a symbol of financial might.
The tour culminates with a visit to the 9/11 Memorial, former site of "Ground Zero.” Witness the memorial reflecting pools that occupy the footprints of each of the former Twin Towers of the World Trade Center. Gain insight into what it was like to live through the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and its aftermath, while learning about many unsung heroes and acts of selflessness.
Other highlights of this comprehensive tour include the beautiful Trinity Church and cemetery, including the final resting place of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton; St. Paul’s Chapel; and views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Professional, licensed, local NYC guide for entire tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and drinks
- Entrance fee to the National September 11 Memorial Museum
- Entrance fee to One World Observatory (atop the new One World Trade Center building)
Prepare for the activity
Tour meets outside, on the eastern side of the Pier A Harbor House restaurant, at 22 Battery Place. Pier A is a very large, fully enclosed, white-colored pier. It is located on the NW side of Battery Park, right on the Hudson River waterfront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Tour commentary will be in English only. Translating for others in your party is not allowed as it may be disruptive to other tour participants
• Please bring all necessities with you as there are no stops made during the tour