New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and One World Observatory
- See the sights of New York City from Brooklyn to the Bronx
- Hop off and back on the sightseeing bus at any stop that interests you
- Take a ride on a sightseeing ferry
- Visit One World Observatory and enjoy breathtaking views of the city from the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building
In addition to the pass, this program includes your choice of a visit to either the New York Historical Society Museum or the Museum of the City of New York, plus a value-added Eat and Play Card.
And that's not all! You’ll also gain admission to One World Trade Center, where you’ll ascend to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than 60 seconds. Take in the sights of the city and beyond.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
- Admission to One World Observatory
Prepare for the activity
At the local partner's office in Port Authority Bus Terminal, 300 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036. This is between 8th Avenue and 9th Avenue. The entrance is on the 42nd Street side, ground level.Open in Google Maps ⟶