New York: Hop-on Hop-off Ferry and One World Observatory
- Take a New York harbor cruise and benefit from stops in Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Get breathtaking views from the top of the tallest building in the western hemisphere
- Explore New York with the flexibility of a hop-on and hop-off ferry ticket
Listen to the informative commentary as you travel between 4 stops and get stunning views of Manhattan. Board the ferry at Pier 78 on West 38th Street and cruise along the water to 199 Vesey Street Pier in Lower Manhattan. Jump off at Pier 11 for Wall Street and hop off in the Dumbo district to stroll along the Brooklyn Promenade.
Go to the One World Observatory in the One World Trade Center and ascend to the top of the tallest building in the western hemisphere in less than 60 seconds.
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing ferry
- Admission to the One World Observatory
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at the local partner's office in Port Authority Bus Terminal, 300 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036. This is between 8th Avenue and 9th Avenue. The entrance is on the 42nd Street side, ground level. Board the ferry at Pier 78, West 38th Street and Hudson River.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 63508