Explore Harlem, one of New York’s most historically rich neighborhoods on a guided 2-hour bike tour. Visit iconic churches, the Columbia campus, Strivers Row, and other landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Receive everything you need to ride in style including a map, chain lock, helmet and basket
- Ride a high-quality Cannondale Bike
- See some of Harlem's most historic buildings and landmarks
- Learn about the rich legacy of one of New York's most famous neighborhood's
- Illustrated map
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.