New York City: Full-Day Walking Tour & One World Observatory
- See the 30 best sights of New York City in one tour
- Travel from top to bottom of Manhattan with an expert guide
- Pass through Five Points, Chinatown, and Little Italy as you admire the iconic buildings of the New York City skyline
- Enjoy a small group tour with plenty of stops for photos
Continue to Greenwich Village through Five Points, Chinatown, and Little Italy, all the while picking up history and local insight from your expert guide. Head to the Rockefeller Center, past The Flatiron Building, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, 5th Avenue, Times Square, New York Public Library, and the Chrysler Building.
The urban oasis of Central Park is your next destination. Sights along the way include the NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Grand Central Station, Carnegie Hall, and more. Stroll through the most famous park in America, then finish your tour at the Guggenheim.
Then, visit the stunning One World observatory, located on the 100th floor of the World Trade Center, on your schedule—with your voucher, feel free to go before or after the tour.
- 5-hour walking tour
- Local guide
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the One World Observatory
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the New York Stock Exchange, next to the George Washington Statue. The nearest subway station is Wall St (4/5 is the green line and 2/3 is the red line). Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Tours operate in small groups with no more than 10 adults per group
• You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the One World Observatory. During high season the wait at security can be up to 20 minutes