Fall Foliage Brunch Cruise
- Savor a delectable 3-course brunch buffet while sailing along the calm waters of the Hudson River
- Cruise aboard a 1920's luxury yacht Manhattan
- Take in magnificent views of sprawling Upper New York City and the gorgeous Palisades
- Admire the last leaves of Fall and all of their splendid color
Admire the last leaves of Fall in all their splendor through the skylights of the ship’s heated and enclosed observatory or while catching the breeze on her bow. Observe New York's most dramatic natural wonders and colorful foliage as the seasons change.
Highlights along the way of this 2 hour, 45-minute cruise include the beautiful Upper West Side of Manhattan and the majestic George Washington Bridge. The orange, golden, and brown leaves of Fall along the Hudson River Valley is one of New York's most dramatic geological features.
Enjoy a spectacular Fall brunch buffet that is included in the ticket price. A complimentary Bloody Mary, Mimosa, beer, wine, or champagne will be offered. Juice, coffee, and tea are complimentary, and additional mixed drinks are available for purchase from the bar.
So, come aboard this autumnal cruise and head north on the tree-lined, scenic Hudson River.
- 3-course brunch buffet
- One complimentary drink (additional drinks available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• There will be assigned seating if the cruise is more than half full. Seating is family style at conversation-friendly tables
• Parties of 8 will most likely have their own table
• If a party has more than 8 people, table assignments will be next to each other
• Parties of 2 will be placed at a table with other people depending on how many other passengers will be joining the cruise
• When purchasing tickets, customers should make a special note if buying tickets separately from others but are part of the same group
• Groups of 8 or more may be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional pre-paid group gratuity