New York City: Private Helicopter Tour for Couples
Pickup optionalRound trip transfer from anywhere in Manhattan
- Take in views of the iconic Manhattan skyline on a helicopter tour
- Fly directly over Central Park, the Empire State Building, and the Yankee Stadium
- Choose between a daytime, sunset, or evening flights
- Go on a private helicopter tour for couples with just you and the pilot
Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, New York, a relaxed, crowd-free location just outside NYC. It’s easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail) and by car (free parking).
You’ll start out with a safety briefing before boarding the helicopter. Shortly after takeoff you’ll enjoy stunning aerial views of Central Park, Yankee Stadium, the iconic Manhattan skyline, the Empire State and Chrysler buildings, and the East River bridges. The 30-minute tour does not reach the Downtown Manhattan and Statue of Liberty area.
There truly is no other place in the world like New York City!
- Private helicopter tour for 2 persons
- Airport facility fee (USD 25.00 per person)
Prepare for the activity
Ross Aviation, 67 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604. The meeting point is easily accessible by taking the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station then a taxi to the airport with an average travel time between 45 and 60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Convenient roundtrip transfers available from anywhere in Manhattan for an additional fee (if option selected).
• Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs or 226 kg). Contact the local partner for more information.
• Max passenger height 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
• It is recommended to book for the first days of an NYC visit, in case of schedule changes due to weather or maintenance.
• Flights must be confirmed with local partner at the time of booking.
• Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
• Under 18s requires parental or guardian consent.