New York City: Sunset Yacht Cruise
- See the sights of Lower Manhattan at sunset
- Pass by the Statue of Liberty as the boat cruises along the Hudson and East River
- Enjoy the open bow and your own zone within the glassed-in observation cabin
Sit back and enjoy gorgeous 360-degree views of the island from the open decks or glassed-in back-deck observatory. Marvel at the 1920s style décor of the boat, and take in stunning views of sights, including Battery Park and the South Street Seaport.
Gaze at the towering monuments of the Financial District and sail past Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Cruise the Hudson River and enjoy views of Manhattan's skyline. Catch sight of Brooklyn Bridge from New York Harbor.
- 1.5-hour yacht sunset cruise
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. The local supplier is at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water — just a few steps from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Reusable water bottle
• Advance purchase is strongly encouraged
• A live jazz trio performs every Sunday. Please purchase tickets for the Sunday Evening Jazz cruise if of interest
• Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
• Guests are permitted to bring personal bottled water aboard. It is recommended to plan to eat before or after the cruise — food is currently not offered or allowed at this time.