NYC: 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Statue of Liberty & Guided Tour
- Skip the line at the 9/11 Memorial Museum, the Statue of Liberty Ferry, and Ellis Island
- Find out about local history on a 30-minute Guided Battery Park Tour
- Learn about the events and legacy of 9/11
- Discover the new exhibit "The Hunt for Bin Laden"
Cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets. Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island!
Once concluding the self-guided portion, visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum and honor all those who lost their lives in the horrific terror attacks on September 11, 2001. Also visit the 9/11 Memorial which remembers and honors the 2,983 people who were killed in the horrific attacks of September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993.
The 9/11 Museum has over 10,000 monumental artifacts directly linked to the events of 9/11. Explore how the events of 911 impacted the world. You can download the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide App onto your own personal smart phone and listen to the 'Witnessing History Tour" which will guide you through the 9/11 Museum. Make sure to check out the exclusive exhibiting detailing "The Hunt for Bin Laden," now on display.
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island National Park fees
- Skip-the-line admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Round-trip, fast-track ferry tickets to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to "The Hunt for Bin Laden" exhibit
- Professional NYC tour guide
- Walking tour
- Optional upgrade to the Pedestal Access at the Statue of Liberty
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Wheelchair accessible
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately