New York City Full-Day Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Take a bite out of the "Big Apple" and see the best of New York
- Ride the Staten Island ferry past the Statue of Liberty and see the Manhattan skyline
- Reflect on the events of 11 September 2001 at the 9/11 Memorial
- Rub the nose of the Wall Street bull
- Stroll down 5th Avenue
- See the bright neon lights of Times Square
- Go to the Rockefeller Center
Meet your guide in Times Square, and look at the statue of the lyricist and composer George M. Cohan as you listen to the history of the square and hear how a horse trading market became the most famous intersection in the world. Then, explore New York’s Theater District, which for 100 years has been the center of the world for actors, playwrights, and artists from around the globe.
Visit Rockefeller Center, before strolling down 5th Avenue to window shop at some of the world's most expensive stores, such as Saks and Bergdorf Goodman. Stop to admire St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the New York Public Library, and the Chrysler Building, before stepping beneath the arching dome of Grand Central, where you’ll have lunch.
After lunch, hop on the Subway like a true New Yorker, and head downtown to Wall Street, where you can rub the nose of the Wall Street Bull for good luck! Walk through the financial capital of the world en route to Battery Park, where the ferry awaits to take you around the Statue of Liberty. Return to Downtown Manhattan by ferry, and visit the 9/11 Memorial, site of the largest manmade fountains. Reflect on the events of 11 September 2001.
- English-speaking guide
- 6-hour action filled tour of NYC's top attractions by foot, subway and ferry
- Learn to ride NYC Subway with your guide
- Subway fare (approximately USD 6)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Public transport ticket
• Please dress appropriately for the weather