New Orleans: 3-Hour Interactive Scavenger Hunt
- Combine the educational elements of a guided tour with the thrill of a competitive scavenger hunt
- See the sights of New Orleans as you play, from its famous landmarks to its overlooked gems
- Experience a completely unique way of interacting with "The Big Easy"
Beginning near the downtown waterfront, let your smart phone guide you along the Mississippi river and through some of the city's renowned marketplaces, solving riddles, finding clues, and completing challenges, all the while discovering more about the area's history.
Hustle through the sights and sounds of the city, from Jackson Square along its many fabled streets, meandering through famous landmarks as well as New Orlean's many overlooked treasures. There are few tours of the city quite as exciting, and even fewer as unique!
Points of Interest on Your Quest:
• Spanish Plaza
• Water Front
• French Market
• Cafe Du Monde
• Jackson Square
• Washington Artillery and Cabildo
• Bourbon Street
- Smart phone scavenger hunt access for 1 team
- Smart phone or iPad with internet access
- Transportation to the starting point
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard. The tour is guided by your smart phone, so you will not be met by a tour operator. Public parking is available at Harrah's Casino or in the direct area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
All the information you need to start the game will be sent to your smart phone.
We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil, paper, and of course, a fully charged smart phone.