Experience a unique tour of New Orleans on this 3-hour interactive scavenger hunt. From the waterfront, along the Mississippi, and through the bustling marketplaces to Jackson Square, learn all about the city's rich history as you compete to win the game!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Combine the educational elements of a guided tour with the thrill of a competitive scavenger hunt
- See the sights of New Orleans as you play, from its famous landmarks to its overlooked gems
- Experience a completely unique way of interacting with "The Big Easy"
- Smart phone scavenger hunt access for 1 team
- Smart phone or iPad with internet access
- Transportation to the starting point
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard. The tour is guided by your smart phone, so you will not be met by a tour operator. Public parking is available at Harrah's Casino or in the direct area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Teams may be as large as you like, although the game typically works best with no more than 6 people on each. Larger groups can be split up to compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password.
- All the information you need to start the game will be sent to your smart phone.
- We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil, paper, and of course, a fully charged smart phone.