Enjoy the best of both worlds in New Orleans on an exciting tour through the historic neighborhoods of New Orleans, including the world famous French Quarter, then cruise on board the historic Steamboat Natchez on the Mississippi River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Absorb the sights and sounds of New Orleans' world famous French Quarter
- Enjoy a Steam Calliope jazz concert
- Listen to the Captain’s narration of the highlights of one of the world’s busiest ports
- Tour the Historic Steam Engine Room and learn how steam powers the engines to turn the Paddlewheel
- Motorcoach transportation
- Experienced guide
- Ticket for the Natchez Daytime Jazz Cruise
- Buffet lunch
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gray Line Lighthouse, 400 Toulouse Street. This is behind the Jax Brewery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- 2 hour tour + 2 hour cruise
- Tour and cruise may be taken on separate days. Cruise Departs 11:30 AM & 02:30 PM daily
- Please call to confirm sailing schedule.
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. Please submit any special requests at least 48 hours in advance of your reservations.
- The parking lot fee is approximately $11.00 to $13.00 for up to 4 or more hours unless it is a special event. When you pass Rampart St., you are in the French Quarter. Please allow for extra time due to heavy pedestrian and vehicular traffic in the French Quarter at all times.
- Tours will not be conducted on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day.
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel, the riverboat City of New Orleans.