Start the day with one of three plantations, Laura Creole, Oak Alley Antebellum, or Whitney Museums Plantation. Then, enjoy a swamp tour where the captains navigate their way through the back swamp as you learn about the Louisiana Wetlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from in front of your listed hotel in New Orleans.
- Explore 1 of 3 plantations and visit their museum exhibits and beautifully preserved structures
- Take an educational step back in time and learn about the lives of those who lived, worked, and died on the plantations
- Take a Louisiana swamp tour and learn about the lives of American alligators
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission tickets
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Whitney Plantation is closed on Tuesdays.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted on the bus (except water).