Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit Tour
- Relive the charming bygone era of Old Delhi through its markets, temples and buildings
- Sample delicious snacks and beverages at secret spots known only to locals
- Capture panoramic photos from rooftops and wander around special markets
- Hop onto a fun tuktuk ride through narrow streets
- Visit a traditional mansion in Old Delhi for authentic home-cooked meal
Follow your guide as they wander through the maze of Old Delhi, weaving stories of history and social fabric into the narrative of personal anecdotes.
This tour takes you to places not listed in any tourist book. Start off with a delicious breakfast and masala chai before heading to a local temple and learning about Hindu deities. Absorb the distinctive sights, sounds and smells that make Old Delhi a unique place in India’s capital. Stop for a friendly chat with the locals and take in the views of Asia’s largest wholesale spice market. With plenty of photo opportunities, this tour is a great way to capture memories of India.
Visit a traditional mansion where generations have lived, lovingly restored by its current inhabitants. Sit down for a traditional meal, lovingly home-cooked as you learn the history of this home and observe the charming artifacts collected by its owner. Come away with a fresh perspective on Delhi and new friends in the city.
- Local breakfast and tea
- Cycle rickshaw and pedicab ride
- Home-cooked vegetarian meal at a traditional mansion
- English-speaking guide
- Online photo album shared after tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• You must remove your shoes in the temples and places of worship