London: Family-Friendly Natural History Museum Tour
- Discover the Dinosaur Gallery and the famous Tyrannosaurus Rex thanks to your expert, kid-friendly guide
- Enjoy and learn all about the natural world in this award-winning museum and working research center
- Admire a Jurassic sea crocodile, a 25-meter-long blue whale skeleton, and a giant sequoia tree
Children will be immediately drawn to the Dinosaur Gallery, particularly the Tyrannosaurus Rex. Aged between 122 and 129 million years old, it is one of the most significant dinosaur skeletons unearthed anywhere in the world. There are plenty of other highlights which your guide will make sure you don't miss, including marine reptile fossils, the Jurassic sea crocodiles, an awe-inspiring 25.2-meter-long blue whale skeleton, a breathtaking giant sequoia tree, and an amazing collection of stuffed birds.
The knowledge and skill of your highly-qualified child-friendly guide will ensure that by the time you finish this tour you will have learned a great deal and thoroughly enjoyed yourself at the same time.
- Private child-friendly guide
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide to the right of the Exhibition Road entrance of the Natural History Museum (on the east side of the Museum). The tour guide will be displaying a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶