Tour: Pompeii Ruins & Archaeological Museum in Naples
Pick-up serviceChoose your pick-up location. At your hotel, at the cruise port, train station, airport or any other kind of accommodation in the province of Naples, city of Salerno or Amalfi coast.
- Enjoy a walking tour through the archaelogical sites of Pompeii
- Visit one of the richest and most complete archaeological collections in Italy and Europe
- Learn from a qualified archaeologist
- Travel in comfort and style in a modern minivan
Meet your friendly, professional guide at a location of your choosing before traveling in comfort to Pompeii. Enjoy an immersive and informative guided tour around the key archaeological sites including the Marina Gate, Curia, Forum, and Thermal Baths. Marvel at the Temples of Jupiter, Apollo and Venus, and be moved by the haunting plaster casts of the eruption's victims.
Journey back to Naples and pause for lunch at an excellent local pizzeria, before moving on to the National Archaeological Museum. Discover one of the world's greatest collection of classical artworks, artifacts and curiosities uncovered from around sites in the local area and around Italy. Reveal these objects' histories with the help of your professional guide.
Finally, enjoy a comfortable transfer back to your accommodation.
- Qualified archaeologist and certified local guide
- Full-day transportation with a modern Mercedes Minivan and professional driver
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fees to Pompeii and Archaeological Museum of Naples