Private Boat Tour from Naples to Capri and Positano
- Enjoy a luxury private boat where you can enjoy a day all about you and exploring the area
- Take in a breathtaking view of the active volcano Mt. Vesuvius looming over the Bay of Naples
- Disocver the blue, green and white grottos of Capri, as well as the Faraglioni Rock Formations and more
- Swim off the boat in turquoise bays or simply enjoy the cruise
- Explore the cobblestone alleyways and boutiques of Positano
Once you arrive in Capri the captain will show you all of the not-to-be-missed sites such as the Blue Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, the Coral Grotto, Faraglioni Rock Formations, Marina Piccola, the natural arc, and much, much more. Enjoy a cool swim off the boat if you would like, or simply take in the views from the comfort of the cushioned sundeck or shaded seating on board. Whatever you choose you will not be disappointed with Capri's natural wonders. On the next cruise out of the Bay of Naples and into the Gulf of Salerno you will pass a tiny fishing village called Nerano. Nerano is home to the original pasta and zucchini dish and this is a great place to stop around lunchtime to experience the local cuisine. Continue over to Li Galli private islands (which some have dubbed "Dolphin Island", due to it's unique aerial dolphin shape.) This is one of the most important sites dating back to when Ulysses heard a song of the sirens as he sailed through. Li Galli islands also have an underwater nature preserve and is favorite place to stop for a swim.
Your last stop is Positano where you can enjoy some free time to explore this jet-set village. Browse the boutiques, ice-cream shops and local artisan studios. There is so much to see in this wonderful little village that has become famous throughout the world. At the end of the day you will be dropped back off in Naples unless you choose to end your Tour in Positano. This is a day that is not to be missed.
- Entrance into the Blue Grotto (€13)
- Captain gratuity
Prepare for the activity
• Your tour provider will call you the day before the excursion to go over any additional details and the meeting point