Pompeii & Vesuvius: Full–Day Bus Tour
Pick-up serviceThe pick-up is guaranteed from the established meeting-points in Portici, Torre del Greco and Ercolano.
- Experience 2000 years of history when you visit Pompeii
- Enjoy a full immersive experience as you explore the ruins left by the explosion
- Reach the top of the Mount Vesuvius, which destroyed the town nearly two thousand years ago and rendered it eternal
Experience the ancient local lifestyle and follow the pathways of the archeological site. After free time for shopping and lunch in Pompeii, the coach departs for Mount Vesuvius. At the end of the visit, you will have a break for lunch.
Climb up to 1000 meters high and then make the walk up to the crater. Upon reaching the crater, a local guide will provide you some tips about the history of the volcano. Return to Naples in the afternoon.
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop off from the hotel or designated meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Skip-the-line entry
- Every service not specified
- Entrance ticket for the archeological site of Pompeii
- Entrance ticket for the National Park of the Vesuvius
When you get there
In case of not specified accommodation details, the pick-up will be in Naples at 9:30 AM from the entrance of the Star Hotel Terminus. Address: Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The departure time is indicative, you will be contacted by the agency for the exact time and meeting point