Pompeii Ruins Skip-the-Line Small Group Tour
- Explore the most beautiful archaeological site in the world with an archaeologist
- Walk through the ruins with your small group of up to 20 people
- Take advange of the skip-the-line admission fees
Discover one of the most majestic archaeological sites in the world, preserved as it was 2 thousand years ago in this 2-hour walking tour led by an archaeologist and professional local guide.
Visit the Western part of the town, where the most important public buildings, homes and shops are located. Also see the highlights of the ruins of Pompeii: the Marina Gate, the Basilica, the Forum, the baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the bakery, the house of Faun, the Termopolium, the main street, the Plaster Casts of the dead's, and the Theaters.
At the end of the tour, the guide will give you great suggestions on how to spend the rest of the day in the modern city of Pompeii, and can direct you towards the Sanctuary Dedicated to Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, which is just a few steps from the Pompeii excavation exit.
- Skip-the-line admission fees to Pompeii ruins
- Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour by an archaeologist
- Meals and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the main gate of Pompeii, Porta Marina Superiore, Via Villa dei Misteri 2. Your guide will wait by the gate, just in front of the bar-restaurant Hortus with a lot of lemons and oranges hanging outside. The guide will have a sign with the local partner's name written on it. The meeting point is just few steps away the Circumvesuviana train station Pompei-Villa dei Misteri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Dress code is smart casual
• Wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen in the summer
• Bring a small bottle of water
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
You might also like...
Product ID: 161715