Pompeii & Capri: Boat-Tour from Sorrento
- Visit the ancient city of Pompeii with a licensed guide
- Take a coastal tour of Capri and see its natural wonders from the water
- Witness amazing sea caves and marvel at Paleolithic age rocks
- Swim and snorkel in the azure sea
- Enjoy a break on the isle of Capri for 3 to 4-hours
From your docking point at Castellammare di Stabia you will take a scenic transfer via bus to Pompeii and enjoy a 2.5-hour visit. Take a walk through the living ruins of this ancient city with your experienced, authorised guide who will teach you everything you need to know about this famous place.
Return back to the port of Castellammare di Stabia and depart to Capri whilst sailing along the crystal clear waters of the Sorrento Peninsula. Arrive in Capri and take a tour of the island by boat whilst taking time out to visit the Marvellous Grotto, White Grotto, the Green Grotto. Along the way you will also get the chance to admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena. During your tour you will get the opportunity to take a couple swimming and snorkelling breaks and enjoy sandwiches and drinks on board.
Once you depart from Capri you will head back to Sorrento, here a limoncello tasting session awaits you. Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and be transferred back to your meeting point.
- Pick-up to/from the port
- Transfers to/from Pompeii
- Licensed guide for the visit of the ruins of Pompeii
- English-speaking guide
- Snack (sandwich with cheese and tomatoes)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipment for snorkelling
- Entrance fee to the ruins of Pompeii, which is € 15 p.p. (for citizens of the European community from 0 to 17 years entrance it is free of charge).
Prepare for the activity
• In case of bad sea conditions the itinerary is subject to change as it follows: the visit to Capri will be made before the visit to Pompeii
• The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All guests interested in visiting the Blue Grotto can do it during their free time on the island