From Naples: Pompeii and Sorrento Full-Day Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up is also available from hotels in downtown Naples. Please provide your hotel address and name.
- Visit the ancient Roman city of Pompeii and learn about the history of the Roman Empire
- Discover the everyday life of the Imperial Age as you visit the Forum, the Thermal Baths, the Lupanar, and the House of the Vettii in Pompeii
- Visit Sorrento, where you can explore the narrow streets and sights of the town
- Head to the panoramic viewpoint in Meta di Sorrento to enjoy the beautiful sight of the bay overlooking the sea
- Visit the Villa Comunale in Sorrento for breathtaking coastal scenery
Almost 2,000 years later, you have the opportunity to discover the everyday life of the Imperial Age and imagine the panic of the people before the city was so disastrously buried. On the 2-hour walking tour, your guide will show you fascinating places such as the Forum, the Thermal Baths, the Lupanar, and House of the Vettii with its beautiful frescos.
After visiting Pompeii, you will take a brief stop for lunch before heading towards the Sorrento coast. On the way there you can admire the medieval castle, the town of Castellammare di Stabia Comes, the small and enchanting beaches of Vico Equense and Seiano, and the typical Mediterranean vegetation of lemon and orange trees. You will also stop at the panoramic viewpoint in Meta di Sorrento to look up to the wonderful sight of the bay overlooking the sea.
You will visit Sorrento and take a 1-hour tour of the town. Here you will walk through the narrow streets and see the stores and little workshops as the guide shows you around the most renowned places. Visit the Villa Comunale, from where you can admire the breathtaking scenery and the beauty of the coast as far as Punta Campanella and Capri Island.
- Personalized pick-up and drop off anywhere in Naples
- Live guide
- Entrance tickets (worth €15)
- Pizza and drink
Prepare for the activity
If you come by train then meet: Outside the main railway station of Naples on the left hand side, near the entrance of the parking of the STAR hotel Terminus. Look for the signboard “STAR hotel Terminus GARAGE”, the driver will hold a sign with your name. You can also be picked up at the cruise port. Please provide cruise details (arrival time, ship name etc.). Pick-up times: Cruise Terminal: 09:45 Hotel: 10:00 Railway station: 10:20Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that for the Sorrento part of the tour, among the 4 languages available, only the English language is always guaranteed