Vesuvius 4-Hour Wine Tasting Tour and Lunch from Naples
- Explore the volcanic vineyards of the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Savor some of the finest Vesuvius wines with a Mediterranean lunch
- Learn how the "violent" slopes of a volcano produce such rich fruit and wine
Boasting unique characteristics from the sunburnt ground, fertilized with periodical lava flows from Vesuvius, the wines have legendary origins. The story of wines like Sorrentino’s “Lacryma Christi” were written by the hand of nature at her most violent. It’s a story that has gone on for decades, thanks to a tenacious family that knew how to support a territory rich in precious fruit.
After exploring the vineyards on the “violent” slopes, relax over a delicious Mediterranean lunch, served with wines of the region, such as “Falanghina,” “Lacryma Christi,” “Aglianico” and many other renowned varieties.
- Round-trip transfers by bus
- Tour guide and assistance
Prepare for the activity
Complimentary pick-up on request at time of booking, from one of the scheduled meeting points: Hotel Holiday Inn Hotel Ramada Hotel Terminus Hotel Sant'Angelo Hotel Cavour Hotel Plaza Hotel Una Hotel H2C Hotel NH Ambassador Hotel Royal Continental Hotel Vesuvio Hotel Santa Lucia Hotel Excelsior Molo BeverelloOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum participants to confirm and start the tour: two persons
You might also like...
Product ID: 50108