Naples: The Birthplace of Saint Padre Pio Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up is from your Hotel or any other accommodation in Naples and its province, Sorrento or Salerno.
- Enjoy a transfer service from your accommodation to Pietralcina and Benevento in a Mercedes minivan
- Visit the church and the house of Saint Padre Pio
- Experience Benevento and the Santa Sofia's Church
Today in this village, it is possible to visit all the places related to the life of the Saint, including the ancient house where Francesco Forgione, the Saint of Pietrelcina was born. You will visit the church where Padre Pio received the "stigmata", and the confessional where Padre Pio spent innumerable hours with pilgrims, directing them on their journey toward God.
You will then stop for a lunch in a typical Italian restaurant, at which point you can relax and prepare yourself for your afternoon's exploration. In the afternoon you will arrive to Benevento, where you can visit the cathedral of the city, the Church of Santa Sofia and other various places of interest. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned to your point of origin.
- Private Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by private vehicle
- All taxes
- Parking, tolls and fuel expenses
- Lunch and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• This tour is wheelchair accessible (please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required)