Naples: Street Food Tasting Tour
- Live like a Neapolitan for the day
- Taste traditional and innovative products of Neapolitan streetfood
- Enjoy the folklore and liveliness of Naples
In San Domenico Maggiore square you can taste sfogliatella riccia and frolla from a historic bakery. After this sweet moment, you will go into the Neapolitan's alleys and reach a famous food shop where you will taste a classic of this city: tarallo and beer. Moving on towards Napoli Sotterranea and San Gregorio Armeno, the famous nativity scene’s street, you will be surrounded by the creativity of Neapolitan artisans and their figurines. You will then have lunch and continue on to try tradition products of the city including a cuzzetiello.
Your tour continues with a visit to the Church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco, famous also for its superstitious and esoteric history. Your tour will end in Via dei Tribunali with an ice cream of your choosing in one of the most well known artisanal ice cream parlor.
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entrance in Napoli Sotterranea
- Bottle water
- Entrance in Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes