Naples: Ruins of Pompeii and Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour
- Tour the ruins of Pompeii, and get an insight into life in the Roman Republic
- Explore the volcanic vineyards of the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Savor some of the finest Vesuvius wines, paired with a Mediterranean lunch
- Learn how the "violent" slopes of a volcano give the wine its DNA
Then, take a guided tour of the vineyards on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius, and experience the passion of Sorrentino wines, with viticulture in their DNA.
Boasting unique characteristics from the sunburnt ground, fertilized with periodical lava flows, the wines have legendary origins. The story of wines like “Lacryma Christi” were written by the hand of nature at her most violent. It’s a story that has gone on for decades, thanks to a tenacious family that knew how to support a territory rich in precious fruit.
After exploring the vineyards on the “violent” slopes, relax over a delicious Mediterranean lunch, served with wines of the region, such as “Falanghina,” “Lacryma Christi,” “Aglianico” and many other renowned varieties.
- Round-trip transfers from Naples
- Entrance fee to Pompeii
- Tour assistance and guide (or audio guide)
Prepare for the activity
This tour includes pick-up from the following hotels and meeting points in Naples: 07:45 - Hotel Holiday Inn; 07:55 - Hotel Ramada; 08:00 - Hotel Terminus; 08:00 - Hotel Sant'Angelo; 08:05 - Hotel Cavour; 08:10 - Hotel Plaza; 08:15 - Hotel Una; 08:25 - Hotel H2C; 08:30 - Hotel NH Ambassador; 08:40 - Hotel Royal Continental; 08:45 - Hotel Vesuvio; 08:50 - Hotel Santa Lucia; 08:50 - Hotel Excelsior; 09:00 - Molo Beverello. In case of last minute booking, please contact the supplier in order to confirm the reservation and the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶