Naples Historic Center Private Walking Tour
- Visit the Church of Gesù Nuovo
- Explore the Church of Santa Chiara
- Discover the Relics of San Gennaro and the cathedral of Naples
- Walk through the old decumani in the historical centre
Admire the well-preserved Greek-Roman urban layout that can still be experienced through the small alleys, the decumani and cardines, that run perpendicular and parallel to each other. Walk along the Spaccanapoli and take in the art and traditions that lie within it.
Learn about the tumultuous history of Naples as a cultural capital of Southern Italy and a key city in the Mediterranean scenery. Visit the church of Gesù Nuovo, Santa Chiara and the famous cathedral of San Gennaro along the Decumano Major. On Saturdays, don't miss a visit to the Chapel of Sansevero.
- Walking tour
- Entrance fee for Cappella Sansevero (€8)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the tourist office on Piazza del Gesù. Pick-up is also possible from the port of Naples. Please provide your cruse ship details. Meeting place will be at your hotel in the area of the city and port of Naples. Private transport on request from Sorrento, Amalfi and Salerno port. The guide will be there holding a board with your name on.Open in Google Maps ⟶