Naples Walking Tour with Underground Ruins
- Discover Naples, from its stunning bay to its historic center
- Experience the flavors of traditional street food
- Visit all the major attractions in the city center including the Galleria Umberto, the Royal Palace, Naples Cathedral and the Piazza del Plebiscito
- Explore the buried Roman ruins of Naples
- Walk through the city with a local guide
Visit the oldest part of the city and wander its narrow streets, filled with character and vivacity. See the church of Gesù Nuovo and its masterpieces, the monastery of Santa Chiara and walk through the most famous "Spaccanapoli" with its outstanding Baroque and Renaissance palaces, countless charming little shops, coffee bars and pizzeria.
Explore the underground Roman ruins, buried beneath the city.
See the monumental part of the city with its most famous landmark — Castel Nuovo, a 13th-century castle, the Royal Palace, the Teatro di San Carlo and the Galleria Umberto, an elegant 19th-century shopping mall.
- Private car
- Round-trip transportation
- On-board minibar (non-alcoholic drinks)
- Fluent English-speaking driver
- Small souvenir