Pompeii, Herculaneum & Naples: 3-Day City Pass
- Enjoy free admission to 2 attractions included in the pass
- Benefit from reduced ticket prices for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter
- Ride for free on the city’s public transportation network
Enjoy free admission to 2 museums or sites and discounted admission to all other museums and archaeological sites visited thereafter.
Explore the city as you travel for free on the Naples & Campania regional public transportation network (UnicoCampania public transport system).
- Free admission to 2 museums or archaeological sites of your choice
- Reduced ticket price for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter
- Free use of the public transport network (Underground, funicular, tram, trains Circumflegrea, Cumana e Circumvesuviana, bus, and Filobus)
- Guided tours
Prepare for the activity
Pick up your card at Tourist Information Points: Infopoint Regione Campania, inside the Central Station at Piazza Garibaldi (9 AM - 6 PM); Infopoint Regione Campania inside the international Airport of Naples (10 AM - 5 PM); Bookshop of Madre Museum (Via Luigi Settembrini, 79, 80139 Naples, 10 AM - 7 PM)Open in Google Maps ⟶