Naples: 3-Day City Attractions and Public Transport Pass
- Enjoy free admission to 3 attractions with a single city pass
- Benefit from reduced ticket prices for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter
- Ride for free on the city’s public transportation network
Enjoy free admission to 3 museums or sites and discounted admission to all other museums and archaeological sites visited thereafter.
Explore the city as you travel for free on Naples public transportation network (UnicoCampania). Use the underground Line 1 “Metro dell’Arte”, Line 2, Line 6, funicular, tram, trains Circumflegrea, and Cumana e Circumvesuviana Urban Route.
- Free admission to 3 museums or archaeological sites of your choice
- Reduced ticket price for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter
- Free use of the city's public transport network (Underground Line 1 “Metro dell’Arte”, Line 2, Line 6, funicular, tram, trains Circumflegrea, Cumana e Circumvesuviana for Urban Route)
- Guided tours
Prepare for the activity
Pick up your card at Tourist Information Points: Infopoint Regione Campania inside Central Station (Piazza Garibaldi, 9 AM - 6 PM); Infopoint Regione Campania inside International Airport of Naples (10 AM - 5 PM); Bookshop of Madre Museum (Via Luigi Settembrini, 79, 80139 Naples, 10 AM - 7 PM)Open in Google Maps ⟶