From Naples: Day Trip to Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi
- Explore the charming town of Sorrento
- Get a stunning view of the coastal resort of Positano
- Learn more about the maritime Republic of Amalfi
- See the 9th-century Amalfi Cathedral
Then, drive along the Amalfi Coast and enjoy stunning views of the Tyrrhenian Sea and steep cliffs, natural bays and pretty towns of the dramatic coastal road. Stop to take panoramic photos of Positano, and then continue to Amalfi to admire the famous cathedral and stroll the characteristic streets.
Browse the souvenir shops for artisan products, and learn more about the maritime Republic of Amalfi from the Middle Ages along the way.
- Round-trip transfers
- Lunch (drinks to be paid on site)
- Entrance fees and any extras
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up from the following hotels and meeting points in Naples: • Hotel Holiday Inn at 07:45 AM • Hotel Ramada at 07:55 AM • Hotel Terminus at 08:00 AM • Hotel Sant'Angelo at 08:00 AM • Hotel Cavour at 08:05 AM • Hotel Plaza at 08:10 AM • Hotel Una at 08:15 AM • Hotel H2C at 08:25 AM • Hotel NH Ambassador at 08:30 AM • Hotel Royal Continental at 08:40 AM • Hotel Vesuvio at 08:45 AM • Hotel Santa Lucia at 08:50 AM • Hotel Excelsior at 08:50 AM • Molo Beverello at 09:00 AM For any last minute bookings, please contact the local tour operator to confirm your reservation and meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes