Island of Capri: Full-Day Tour from Naples
Pickup optionalPickup is available at your Naples hotel, within the city limits, at the cruise ship terminal, or at the Hotel Terminus across from the train station.
- Visit the village of Anacapri, and take a chair lift up Monte Solaro
- Explore Villa San Michele and the Axel Munthe Gardens
- Take in amazing views over the Gulf of Naples from the town of Capri
- Enjoy a visit to the Blue Grotto
The hydrofoil ride to Capri will take around 40 minutes. The first stop on your guided visit to the island is Marina Grande. Head up to Anacapri by minibus, a short and fun trip that affords marvelous views.
Take a stroll in the famous Piazzetta, known as the lounge of the world, and the place to be seen for movie stars and VIPs since the times of la dolce vita in the 1950s and 60s.
Your guide will tell you all about the island and its history and lead you to the Gardens of Augustus, and along the charming Via Camerelle, Via Tregare, and to the village center.
Stop for lunch at a typical local restaurant, where you’ll enjoy the pleasant and refreshing local flavors.
After lunch you’ll take in the celebrated views of the Faraglioni, a sight cherished even by Roman emperors.
At the end of the visit the guide will accompany you back to Naples, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel or meeting point.
- Light lunch
- Tickets for the hydrofoils (worth €40 per person)
- Pick-up (optional)
- Blue Grotto entrance tickets (optional)
- Blue Grotto tour (optional)