Amalfi Coast Private Tour by Vintage Fiat 500 or 600
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Naples or another location of your choice in the city
- Explore the Amalfi Coast aboard a charming vintage Fiat 500 or 600
- Cruise along the route from Sorrento to Amalfi, and through Positano and Conca de’ Marini
- Stop to visit the enchanting terraces overlooking the sea
- Turn heads as you navigate the winding roads on board an iconic Italian car
- Explore towns of Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi and go shopping if you like
- Enjoy a break to taste the original local Limoncello or lemon cream at the main Limoncello Factory/Shop
- End your day with a typical Mediterranean lunch (optional) in a farmhouse with a panoramic terrace overlooking the sea
- Have a coffee break to taste the delicious "delizia al limone" or the typical Neapolitan Sfogliatella pastry
Visit Sorrento with a walk in the center between shops, boutiques and taste the real local "limoncello" or lemon cream at the main Limoncello Factory/Shop.
Get off the beach to enjoy the famous view of the colorful village of Positano, stroll through the shops and have a coffee break in a nice and relaxing Cafè to taste the delicious "delizia al limone" or the typical Neapolitan Sfogliatella pastry (or whatever you prefer) accompanied by a Neapolitan espresso coffee or drink.
Along the way you will stop near amazing terraces overlooking the sea in front of Li Galli islands to give you the opportunity to taste a fresh orange juice freshly made while admiring the beautiful and wide landscape that extends as far as the eye can see. The tour continues crossing curves of the panoramic coastline among the amber colors of the mountains and the crystalline turquoise of the sea in the direction of Amalfi, where you will stop to admire the Cathedral and the square.
You can decide on the day whether to take a visit to the Emerald Cave on a small boat, to admire its enchanting play of light and colors (at an additional cost of EUR 5 per person).
Opt to have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy a traditional Mediterranean meal in a farmhouse with breathtaking sea views (at an additional cost of EUR 25 per person). Here you will have a relaxing walk in the garden between olive and lemon trees to pick fresh vegetables and the products that will be used for your lunch. If the chef is not too busy you can take a brief cooking class to discover the secret recipes of the typical Mediterranean lunch.
The Fiat 600 D is undoubtedly the symbol of the economic growth of the 1960s. Designed by engineer Dante Giacosa, the Fiat 600 is a little jewel of a car with a popular place in Italian history. Fiat 600 and Fiat 500 are very classic cars and will let you savor the charm of an Italian wonder. Zooming around in these beautiful vehicles you'll notice the nostalgic glances of passers-by who have their own Fiat 600-themed memories.
- Transportation by vintage Fiat 500 or 600, in perfect working conditions
- Authorized tour guide/expert driver
- Coffee break in a Cafè at Positano to taste "delizia al limone" or pastry (or whatever you prefer) accompanied by a Neapolitan espresso coffee or drink
- A typical Neapolitan handmade gift
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or where you desire
- Admission to the sites specified in the tour description
When you get there
• The recommended number of participants is 2 but the car can accommodate up to 3 passengers
• This tour is available upon request for larger groups
• Departure from Naples or Amalfi Coast