3-Hour Pompeii Private Tour with an Archaeologist
- See one of the best archaeological sites in the world with a private guide
- Get the real feeling of how Romans used to live before the eruption of Mount Vesuvius
- Visit all the highlights of Pompeii
A walk in Pompeii is a very intense experience; you'll have the feeling of wandering in a still-living town. Learn about the history of the town and how the Romans lived and see all the most important public buildings and private houses.
Highlights include Marina gate, the forum, the basilica, the temple of Jupiter, the Stabian baths, the house of Menander, the brothel, the theaters, the plaster casts of the victims, shops, fountains and more.
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, you will be provided you with disposable earphones for bigger groups
- Guided tour of Pompeii by a certified archaeologist-guide
- Skip-the-line admission fees
Prepare for the activity
The Pompeii main gate called "Porta Marina Superiore" in front of the bar-restaurant Hortus (with a lot of lemons and oranges hanging outside). Address: Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes