Mykonos and Little Venice Sunset Cruise
- Watch the sunset off the coast of Mykonos aboard a traditional boat
- See the famous ruins of the ancient theater and old harbor of Delos
- Marvel at the romantic buildings of Little Venice from the water
Relax aboard the traditional handmade wooden boat as you set sail for Delos island. Get magnificent views of Little Venice and Mykonos Town as you cross the Aegean Sea. Drop anchor between the island of Delos and Rhenia and see the ruins of the ancient theater and old harbor.
Marvel at the half-sunk houses off the rocky coast of the sacred island. Then, return to Mykonos via Little Venice and be captivated by the light of the setting sun over the Aegean Sea.
- Snacks and drinks on board the boat
- Cruise escort
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• All cruises can operate with winds up to force 6 based on the weather forecast on the previous day
• The embarkation time is subject to change up to 1 hour earlier from September so that the cruise is coordinated with the sunset time. You will be informed of any change in advance