Mykonos: Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with Fresh Lunch
Pick-up serviceBe ready at the lobby of your hotel, for our luxury mini-van to pick you up and take you at port. Please provide the name and address of your hotel/accommodation while booking so this can be arranged.
- Join a scheduled cruise departure, leaving daily from Kalafatis Beach
- Experience Greek hospitality and taste some great local delicacies
- Enjoy an easy pickup and port transfer from your hotel
- Explore the remote Delos and Rhenia beaches
- Enjoy paddling on a stand up paddleboard at swim stops
On this tour you'll sail along Agios Ioannis, Ornos, Psarou, Platys Gualos, Paraga, Paradise, and Super Paradise where the music never stops. Don’t miss the chance to swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean sea, with turquoise and blue sparkling in the rays of the sun. For exploring the underwater world, your tour will provide snorkeling equipment so you can fully experience swimming with the fish in Mykonos.
Sit back and relax to fully enjoy the enviable weather and Aegean breeze that makes Mykonos such a popular holiday destination. Join this cruise and experience the Mykonos lifestyle.
- Sailing cruise on a Catamaran
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking crew
- Snorkeling gear and towels
- Fuel cost, port fees, and taxes
- Small group experience with personal service
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
• The area of Small Cyclades is highly weather-dependent, please be aware that trips might be canceled, rescheduled, or adjusted to a different itinerary
• You can reach the meeting point by car or taxi in 20-30 minutes from the main resorts of Paros
• Hotel pickups are available for an extra cost. Please contact the tour provider after booking