Explore the island of Mykonos and visit its idyllic beaches and villages. Enjoy a walking tour of Mykonos town on this half-hour tour as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"The personal stories shared by the tour guide."
"Making a special stop at the old fashioned bakery."
"The personal history our guide inserted in the tour made it much more interesting."
- See the famous windmills of Mykonos
- Take a walk around Little Venice and the charming village of Ano Mera
- Visit the island's beautiful beaches
- Enjoy a small-group tour with a maximum of 15 participants
- Vehicle and driver
- Food and drinks
- Anything else not mentioned as included
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the bus station in the Old Port of Mykonos. A representative will be waiting close to the trees, holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties. You have to be able to walk approximately 1 hour, at a slow pace, on uneven surfaces that include some steps