From Hoi An: My Son Tour by Bus and Boat
Pickup includedHotels in Hoi An city center area. Please note that pickup is not available from Vinpearl Resort Golf Nam Hoi An, Koi Resort, hotels near /at Tra Que village, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, La Belhamy Resort, An Bang Beach Hideaway Homestay, and An Bang Garden.
- Discover the renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site that chronicles the ancient Champa kingdom
- Wander the sacred grounds of ruined temples
- Learn of religious tradition and Vietnamese custom from your expert guide
- Enjoy lunch on a relaxing river cruise
Wandering through the ruins of ancient temples to the Hindu god Shiva, your guide will recount the fascinating history of the kingdom of Champa, whose religious leaders began the construction of My Son in the 4th-century. See the ornate towers, now covered with bright green grass, with ornate pillars still suggesting the beauty of the complex when it was built.
After 2.5 hours of exploring, you’ll hop on a colorful boat bound back for Hoi An, where you’ll gather more priceless insight from your guide while you enjoy a local vegetarian lunch. Drifting down the Thu Bôn River, you'll get a further taste of the verdant beauty of the Vietnamese countryside, flanked by mountains and jungles on either side. By 2:30 PM you’ll be back at Nguyen Hoang pier in Hoi An, ready to take on the rest of your day.
- Pickup service from your hotel
- Tour guide
- Vegetarian lunch and river cruise
- Entrance fee for My Son (150,000 VND per person, or around $6.00)
- Pick up from: Vinpearl Resort Golf Nam Hoi An, Koi Resort, hotels near /at Tra Que village, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, La Belhamy Resort, An Bang Beach Hideaway Homestay, An Bang Garden
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Transportation to your hotel after the tour not included