Madrid: 2-Hour Private Prado Museum Tour
- Hear everything about the masterpieces of the Prado Museum
- View works from artists such as Hieronymus Bosch, Raphael, El Greco, Rubens, Velazquez, Goya, Roger Van der Weyden and Dürer
- See the best collection of Spanish art based on the former Spanish Royal Collection
Besides works of the major artists like Hieronymus Bosch, Raphael, El Greco, Rubens, Roger Van der Weyden and Dürer, you will get to know everything of Spain's most famous painters; Goya and Velazquez. You will encounter "The Third of May 1808" which, complete in 1814, is about the execution by Napoleon's troops painted by Goya with great drama in which he contrasts the coldness of the soldiers in gray uniforms with the colorful anonymous citizens who are going to die.
You will also discover the most famous work of Velazquez, "Las Meninas", which is a scene depicting a normal day in the Alcázar of Madrid with members of King Philip IV's family and Velazquez himself. "Las Meninas" has been the inspiration for later artists like Goya and Picasso.
- Local official art historian guide
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fee to the Prado Museum
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Entrance is also free for children younger than 9, however, please still select a ticket during the reservation to enable access