Munich: Evening Concert at the Nymphenburg Palace
Product ID: 27582
Experience a special concert in the Hubertus Hall of the Nymphenburg Palace in Munich, the birthplace of King Ludwig II. Enjoy listening to masterpieces of classical music performed by residence soloists and members of the Munich Philharmonic.
About this ticket
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
Duration: 2 hours
Starting time 7:30 PM
- Experience a top-class musical evening in Munich
- Enjoy listening to masterpieces of classical music
- Enjoy a concert performed by residence soloists and members of the Munich Philharmonic
- Admire the magnificent setting of the Nymphenburg Palace
Visit the beautiful Nymphenburg Palace and enjoy classical music in the wonderful setting. See the birthplace of King Ludwig II and the location where he spent his childhood. Stroll through the palace where the 7-year-old Mozart performed with his sister and experience a top-class evening concert.
What’s Not Included
- Drinks and personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
Please exchange your online ticket for an original ticket at the box office.