Authentic Day Trip Mostar - Kravice -Medjugorje From Split
Pick-up serviceYour accommodation in Split.
- See the Old Bridge at Mostar
- Admire the Kravice Waterfalls
- Go to the old village of Hardomilje
- Enjoy a boat ride along the Trebižet River
- Visit an authentic family farm for a culinary tour
Next, the Trebižat river is the perfect setting for a relaxing boat ride in a traditional wooden boat. You'll see nature's best from the banks, hear about the old customs and traditions while having a drink. The pristine aquafer waters of the Trebizat River are home to brown trout & crabs and during the summer months you're more than welcome to go for a swim. After the ride a local lunch is included with loads of homemade delicacies.
Your guide and their family would then love to host you on a hands-on culinary tour which starts in the fields, where you pick the organically grown crops and become part of the cooking experience. Menus vary from traditional pies where you roll your own dough to the acclaimed iron dome Peka roast. All this food is complimented with rich side dishes, salads, homemade brandies, and wines.
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Landing and facility fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food tasting
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle