St. Basil's Cathedral Ticket and 90-Minute Red Square Tour
- Skip the line and see the interiors of one of the most iconic buildings in the whole of Russia - St. Basil's Cathedral
- Explore all the sights of the ancient Red Square
- Say hello to Lenin in the Mausoleum
- Marvel at the luxurious and vast GUM shopping centre
- Try the taste of the USSR - the famous GUM ice-cream
Start exploring Moscow from its very nucleus - Kilometre Zero - the point from which all Russian roads measure their distance from Moscow. Access the heart of Russia's capital through the main ceremonial entrance, Resurrection Gate, onсe part of the famous Kitay-Gorod wall.
Marvel at the jaw-dropping beauty of the vast and vivid Red Square. Uncover the secret of its name, find out how it has changed since the Great October Revolution, pay a visit to Lenin in the Mausoleum and walk along the Kremlin wall to one of the most significant landmarks of Russia, St. Basil's Cathedral, a world heritage site protected by UNESCO. Your professional guide will show you its stunning interiors and tell you numerous stories about Tsars and Tsarinas, Boyards and Patriarchs that the cathedral has been keeping for almost half a century.
To finish your perfect tour, go to one of the most luxurious shopping centres in the world and enjoy the famous GUM ice-cream and discover the real taste of the Soviet Union!
After the tour your guide can bring you to a nice café where you will be able to rest and sip a cup of coffee overlooking the Red Square before you resume your exploration of Russia's capital.
- Private guide
- Entrance fee to St. Basil's Cathedral
- A tour of all sights on the Red Square
- GUM ice-cream
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
In front of the monument to Marshal Zhukov. It is situated right at the entrance to Red Square in front of the State Historical Museum. The closest metro station is Okhotny Ryad on the red line.Open in Google Maps ⟶