Get a better understanding of Russia during World War II on a private tour of the Museum of the Great Patriotic War and Victory Park in Moscow. See real weapons used in the war and life-size reconstructions of some of the streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your hotel or accommodation in Moscow.
- Private group
- Get a better understanding of the greatest war that humanity has ever seen
- Be astounded by the size of the Museum of the Great Patriotic War
- Explore how Russian society and history has been effected by World War II
- Admire the tallest monument in Moscow at the Victory Memorial
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees to Victory Park and the Museum of the Great Patriotic War
- Private tour
- Transportation by Metro (tickets included)
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that you will be travelling on this tour by metro, as it played an integral part during the war.