Moscow: Past and Future Virtual Reality Tour
- Learn just what the Kremlin is, and how it was built
- See where the moat that once separated the Kremlin from the Red Square disappeared to
- See the monumental buildings the Bolsheviks aspired to erect in the heart of the city
You will discover the Aleviz Moat, where you will learn how it vanished 200 years ago, and also see the new Zaradye Park and the Eighth Sister, which is a Soviet skyscraper that was supposed to be built under Stalin's reign.
They will all come to life, including the Soviet buildings of the 1920–1950s that were to change the city entirely. These gigantic structures will strike your imagination with their architectural and engineering solutions, as you discover that they were much ahead of their time and can compete with contemporary designs.
- Headsets to hear your tour guide clearly
- Virtual reality glasses
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Nikolskaya St., 17, Office 2. Plocshad Revolyutsii (the Revolution Square)/ Teatralnaya metro station. The ‘Moscow through the Engineer’s Eyes’ office is on the ground floor of the ‘Slavyansky’ business centreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card