Moscow: Musical Walk and Sightseeing Tour
- See the famous Bolshoi Theatre and listen to Tchaikovsky near its walls
- Learn about the October Revolution and feel the spirit of it
- Explore the famous Red Square and the fabulous St Basill's Cathedral
- Observe the changing of the guards
This special tour will open for you the story of the most-known Moscow symbols: St. Basil's Cathedral, the Kremlin, and Lenin's Mausoleum. You will experience the changing of the Kremlin's guards in Alexandrovskiy Garden, and check out different military monuments.
The guide will narrate about history and architecture, tell curious stories, speak about the Soviet Era and how it used to influence the religious and cultural life of citizens, and also reflect on military traditions and heritage. The tour gives a general impression of the capital, and shows the most important things in an interesting interactive way accompanied by great Russian music. The tour starts from the metro station Teatralnaya, and guides you through the most popular sights in the city center before ending in Aleexandrovskiy Garden.
- Equipment (wireless headphones)
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Please bring your passport or ID card