Moscow: Kremlin Ticket and 2-Hour Group Tour
- Explore the Kremlin's monuments and cathedrals
- Learn the story behind buildings which have witnessed 900 years of Russian history
- Stay on the Kremlin grounds after your guided tour and walk in its beautiful gardens
- Marvel at the Senate Palace, residence of the Russian President
Travel back to the 12th century, when Moscow was three times smaller than the present territory of the Kremlin. Visit the most ancient building in Moscow, the Assumption Cathedral, where the last Emperor of the Russian Empire was crowned. Listen to numerous stories about Russian Tsars and Tsarinas, boyards and patriarchs, the last Emperor and the communist government.
The tour will finish in the Kremlin and you will be able to continue exploring its monuments, museums and cathedrals.
- Kremlin entrance ticket
- 2-hour tour with licenced Kremlin guide
- Free time to explore the Kremlin's monuments after your guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entry to the Armory Chamber and Diamond Fund
When you get there
Your guide will be waiting for you with a yellow umbrella under the Trinity Bridge, which is situated right in the middle of the Alexander Garden. Please come at least 10 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶