Moscow: Kremlin and Red Square 2-Hour Tour with Hotel Pickup
Pickup includedYou will be picked up in the lobby of your city center hotel.
- Enter the Kremlin through the Troitskaya Tower
- See the residence of Russian President Vladimir Putin
- Marvel at magnificent St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square
Marvel at the beauty of the Kremlin cathedrals and see their priceless collections of Orthodox icons and other art. See the location of the Russian president's office and pass by the Kremlin Palace, built during Nikita Khrushchev's time.
Hear the story about the Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, and see the Ivan the Great Tower.
Explore Red Square, and admire the spectacular St. Basil’s Cathedral from the outside. See the GUM department store, Kazan Cathedral, Lenin's Mausoleum, the Bolshoi Theater and more.
- Knowledgeable private guide
- Hotel pickup: your guide will meet you at your hotel and you will travel together via metro or walk to your starting point
- Entrance fee
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• There are fewer people around from Monday through Wednesday