Moscow: Kremlin and Metro Private Tour with Pickup
Pick-up serviceYour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
- See all the most recognizable Moscow city sights
- Visit Red Square to see the facades of St. Basil Cathedral, GUM and Lenin's Mausoleum
- Visit the Kremlin including all of its Cathedrals, and see the Tsar Cannon and the Tsar Bell
- Explore the most famous and historic metro stations
Following this, you will go to Alexander Garden where your guide will show you the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and The Eternal flame that reminds us about the events of the Second World War. Next you will visit the Kremlin where you will see Arsenal Palace that was built by Peter The First, a state Kremlin Palace that can accommodate more than 6,000 people. You will also see Senate Palace where the Russian President currently works. You will also have the opportunity to see the Tsar-Cannon (which has never been fired) and the Tsar-bell (that never rang). You will also visit the Cathedral Square with its amazing ancient cathedrals that saw the life of the Russian royal family.
After visiting the Kremlin, you will then go underground to take a tour around the famous Moscow Metro. During this stage of the tour you will visit the Ploshchad Revolyutsii metro station that looks a like museum, as well as some circle line stations that show the main principles of Soviet period life (Komsomolskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Belorusskaya and Kievskaya). You will also have the opportunity to visit the Mayakovskaya metro station which belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage List. When your tour finishes, your guide will be happy to answer any questions, and provide you with some recommendations on how to spend time in Moscow wisely. All entrance tickets, pick up service and private guide services are included.
- Pickup from your hotel or desired location
- All fees for public transport to get the city center (if necessary)
- Entrance fees for Kremlin Museum and Metro
- Private guide service
- Food and drinks
- Private transport