2 Day Moscow Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour & 1 Hour River Cruise
- See the monuments of Red Square, including the onion domes of St. Basil's Cathedral
- Cross the pink granite Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge
- Absorb the history of Balchug Street, one of the oldest streets outside of the Kremlin walls
- Discover a monument to Russian constructivism at the Udarnik Movie Theater
- Admire the Moskva River from the Kremlin complex
- Cruise the Vodo'otvodny Channel around Moscow's Golden Island
- See the unmistakable red brick factory of Red October on Bolotny Island
Ride the double-decker bus around the city's historic streets, past canals and rivers, and admire the onion domes of Red Square. Then, swap land for water and cruise along the Vodo’otvodny Canal around Golden Island, stopping at Gorky Park to see the Pushkin Museum of Fine Art.
• Red Square
• Big Moskvoretsky Bridge
• Balchug St. at Bolotnaya St.
• Red October
• Udarnik Movie Theater at Sofiyskaya embankment
• Balchug St. at Sofiyskaya emb.
• Bolotnaya St.
• Udarnik Cinema at Serafimovich St.
• Big Stone Bridge
• Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
• Kropotkinskaya Metro Station
• Sivtsev Vrazhek Lane
• Arbatskaya Square
• Alexander Garden at Mokhovaya St.
• Okhotny Ryad
• Theater Square
• New Square
- 48-hour ticket to the hop-on hop-off bus
- 1-hour boat tour
- Audio guide and headphones
- Entrance fees
When you get there
Bus Tour: Stop 1 - Red Square. Boat Tour: Pier on Bolotnaya Square (Tretyakovski pier - situated on Bolotnaya embankment, a 10-minute walk from the metro station "Tretyakovskaya"), in Gorky park and at Novospassky Monastery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Boat tours operate from 1st May to 1st October
• The full boat tour takes 1 hour, with no hop-on hop-off stops
• Please note that the availability of the cruise is influenced by the weather. Should the river be frozen, your order can be subject to cancellation