Moscow: Federation Tower 89th Floor Visit
- Step out onto the observation deck of the Federation Tower, Moscow City
- See the tremendous view of Moscow from the 89th-floor height
- Visit the world’s highest ice-cream factory
- Learn about the city from an augmented reality interactive guide
Then, using the AR Moscow City application, enter a virtual 3D exhibition and embark on a captivating quest to see all of the towers of Moscow International Business Center, aided by augmented reality technology. If you're lucky enough to find every single one, you will get a secret gift. A tip: one of the marks is on your entrance ticket.
While on the deck, you will also be given a tablet with a pre-installed interactive guide. Simply point its camera at the observation deck's windows and focus on an object that you are interested in, and the details of the object will be shown right on your screen.
Then, enjoy a 3 minute projection show which will introduce you to the history of Moscow and the most important milestones of its rise and development, from the times of Yury Dolgorukiy to the present day. The show features video-mapping technology and is demonstrated in the observation deck’s movie theater. The projection surface of the show is 56 meters, and the image created on the walls and the floor of the deck is so realistic that it is almost tangible.
Finally, before you leave, don't forget to get yourself a souvenir to remember this unique experience. Either enter the tower's mini photography studio where you can have your photo taken professionally against the chroma-key background or head to the souvenir store which offers more than 500 stylish souvenir products.
- Entrance ticket to the observation deck on the 89th floor
- Wardrobe and/or suitcase storage
- Unlimited ice-cream
- 1 printed studio-quality photo (10x15 cm)
- 3 minutes projection show about history of Moscow
- Interactive guide (please rent a tablet on the 89th floor)
- 3D excursion (please scan a QR code on the 89th floor)
- Food and drinks in the restaurant
- Souvenirs in the shop
When you get there
The most convenient option to get to the tour is travelling by metro: please travel to Vystavochnaya station and take exit number 3 leading directly to the Afimall City shopping center. Once inside the shopping center, go to the second floor to the small atrium near the elevators, by Marks & Spеncer and Zara Kids. In the atrium, you will see the local tour operator's booking office, where you can exchange your voucher for a ticket. Staff members will instruct you on how to get to the Federation East Tower’s lobby, where elevators will take you directly to the 89th floor.Open in Google Maps ⟶