Moscow: 6-Hour Kremlin and City Bus Tour in Russian
- Visit the heart of Moscow - the Kremlin
- Enjoy the Beauty of numerous cathedrals inside the Kremlin
- Tour the city on foot and by bus
- Discover the Alexander Gardens
- View of Moscow from Sparrow Hills
Then you will see the Tsar Kolokol (Tsar Bell) a 6.6-metre tall bell on display in the grounds of the Kremlin. The bell was commissioned by Empress Anna Ivanovna, niece of Peter the Great. You will hear its story which depicts Russian culture and history.
After that you will sit comfortably in the bus and see all the Muscovite highlights: Manezhnaya Square, Alexander Gardens, Novodevichy Convent and the lake nearby, Sparrow mountains, the State Moscow University, Poklonnaya Hill and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
- Transport services
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets to the Kremlin
- Entrance to museums in the general queue
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs